FUNDRAISING PROJECT AND EVENT PROPOSAL GUIDELINES
These guidelines have been prepared for individuals, organizations and other groups interested in planning an event or fundraising project benefiting Aunt Joyce’s Kids.
- Aunt Joyce’s Kids has the right to approve fundraising projects and events to ensure they represent the organization appropriately and uphold our mission and image.
- The use of the Aunt Joyce’s Kids logo and name may be used only after Aunt Joyce’s Kids has granted approval. All printed materials and other publicity to be published with the logo or name must be submitted for review and approval by an authorized Aunt Joyce’s Kids representative prior to printing and distribution.
- In naming the event, Aunt Joyce’s Kids should be used as the beneficiary of the net proceeds. For example: (Event name) benefiting Aunt Joyce’s Kids. If there will be co-beneficiaries, please note on the attached form (COMING SOON).
- If an organization plans to solicit contributions, sponsorships or in-kind gifts from businesses, the list of potential business sponsors should be reviewed and approved by the Executive Committee of Aunt Joyce’s Kids prior to approaching such sponsors.
- The organization can provide you with logos, photographs and patient stories if needed. If approved, your event can be promoted on the AJK website, in the newsletter and such related materials. If scheduling permits, board representation may be available for the event.
- We ask that all net proceeds be submitted to Aunt Joyce’s Kids within 45 days. If you would like to schedule a check presentation to deliver your funds, please contact Kimberly V. Bracey. Otherwise, funds can be made payable to and mailed to:
Aunt Joyce’s Kids
P.O. Box 3981
Jackson, MS 39207
Please call 601-214-0156 with any questions.
EVENT PROPOSAL FORM (COMING SOON)